Are you running low on space? Need a storage option that doesn’t take up too much area? 10ft shipping containers are a perfect solution!
These containers have the dimensions of 3.05m L x 2.44m W x 2.59m H and a storage capacity of about 16 m3.
You get enough space to store about 9000kg worth of goods!
Why are these mini containers the ultimate storage solution?
With a body made of Corton Steel, these 10ft shipping containers can withstand harsh weather and are incredibly durable. Keeping stored goods in optimal condition is no problem at all!
Here’s a fun fact: Did you know the durability of 10ft shipping containers makes them perfect storm shelters!
Besides durability here are other beneficial storage features of these shipping containers:
- Their small size makes them easily transportable from one place to another.
- They have lashing points to tie down your goods. In case you’re planning to move and want to take your stored goods with you, these lashing points keep your belongings secure during the transportation process.
- A secure lockbox system keeps your stored material safe at all times
- Pest and vermin can cause irreparable damage to your storage. Once the doors are locked, these shipping containers keep out unwanted intruders.
What can you store in these shipping containers?
Whether it’s work equipment, expensive merchandise or furniture, you can store it all in these containers.
Want to store temperature-sensitive perishable goods? Refrigerated 10ft shipping containers and insulated shipping containers can help you out! Their easy storage feature also makes them perfect guard shacks, on-site offices and break rooms. All they need is some customisation.
Best Way to Stack 10ft Shipping Containers
Did you know eight 10ft shipping containers can be stacked one on top of the other fully loaded?
Here are some points to consider before you start stacking your 10ft shipping containers:
- Always weigh the containers before stacking them, make sure they are not overloaded.
- Containers should be placed perfectly one on top of the other using a forklift or crane.
- Twist locks, flashing for the seams and ridge caps should be installed for additional safety.
These safety tips save you from potential future hazards, like shipping containers falling off one another.
Are you planning to buy a 10ft shipping container for storage? Talk to the team at Shipping Containers Sydney to find the best container to meet your needs.